AES Curbside Checkout Information - AES ONLINE CATALOG LINK
Limited checkout of AES Media Books begins the week of October 19th for all students.
Grades 2-5 have been learning the process as part of their library media lesson. Grade Pre-K-1 will require the assistance of an adult to request books.
How to Request Books
1. Search or Browse the AES Online Catalog to see if we have the books you want.
2. Fill out the Google Form with your name, book title, author, and the date of your request.
3. Watch your Canvas Inbox for a message saying your book is ready.
4. Pick-up your book(s) on Wednesday between 11:00 am - 1:00 pm, from the book cart located in front of the school.
5. The books will be already checked out to you and labeled with your name and grade.
6. When you are done with the books, place them in the bin located outside of AES on Wednesdays from 11:00 am-1:00pm.